Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Engineers' Xmas[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Engineers' Xmas
- From: desi.kiss(--nospam--at)theaustin.com
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:45:52 -0800
He actually is from Romania. ----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 12/28/1999 02:46 PM ----- Bart Needham <bartn@ckcps. To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org com> cc: Subject: Re: Engineers' Xmas 12/28/1999 01:38 PM Please respond to seaint Richard & audra wrote: I have been trying for the past several years to locate a copy of an autobiography by Mr. Paul Rogers entitled Sex and the Structural Engineer as a gift for my husband. I believe this book only had one printing sometime back in the 1960's maybe. I have already tried going through numerous booksellers in r/l and on the web.....can't even find a mention of it. He wrote a book called, "Earthquake, Sex, and the Engineer from Transylvania. I don't know if that is the one you had in mind. You may want to try Border's. (actually go to the strore) Also you may want to try bibliofind.com. I think he is from Australia, so it may help to locate some Australian publishers. Hope this helps.... Bart Needham
- Prev by Subject: Re: Engineers' Xmas
- Next by Subject: Engineers--Gotta Love 'Em!
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineers' Xmas
- Next by thread: UBC 97 Diaphargm Nailing