Re: Engineers' Xmas

He actually is from Romania.
----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 12/28/1999 02:46 PM -----

                    Bart Needham
                    <bartn@ckcps.        To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                    com>                 cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: Engineers' Xmas
                    12/28/1999
                    01:38 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

Richard & audra wrote:  I have been trying for the past several years to
locate a copy of an autobiography by Mr. Paul Rogers entitled Sex and the
Structural Engineer as a gift for my husband.  I believe this book only had
one printing sometime back in the 1960's maybe.  I have already tried going
through numerous booksellers in r/l and on the web.....can't even find a
mention of it.

 He wrote a book called, "Earthquake, Sex, and the Engineer from
Transylvania.  I don't know if that is the one you had in mind.  You may
want to try Border's.  (actually go to the strore)  Also you may want to
try bibliofind.com.  I think he is from Australia, so it may help to locate
some Australian publishers.

Hope this helps....

Bart Needham