Demolition -- Post-Tensioned Parking Deck

I'm proposing on an interesting project with a demolition contractor, and
will appreciate any technical guidance, warnings, advice you can offer.

An existing post-tensioned parking deck with 4 elevated levels is to be
demolished to make way for a new building.  I haven't yet seen either the
building or the drawings, but am told it's about 200 x 250 feet with 5"
slab, beams in one direction, and basic column grid 28 x 58 feet.  The
municipality is requiring "demolition design", because it's very close to
the surrounding buildings.

I'll be looking at the building tomorrow (Thursday) with the contractor,
and perhaps the owner.

As a side note, I don't understand the logic of eliminating a perfectly
satisfactory parking structure, when  parking is *already* at a premium.
But that's not my decision...

Thanx, all,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561