Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: The Millennium Hoax[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: The Millennium Hoax
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:20:40 -0600
But you never would say "in my zeroth year" would you? No, the period of time from your birth to your first birthday would be...what? Year ONE. Q.E.D. -----Original Message----- From: Mark Swingle [mailto:mswingle(--nospam--at)earthlink.net] Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 1999 10:55 PM To: seaint Cc: Mark Swingle Subject: Re: The Millennium Hoax When you were born, you were zero years old. A year later, when you were one year old, you were starting your SECOND year.
- Prev by Subject: RE: The Millennium Hoax
- Next by Subject: RE: The Millennium Hoax
- Previous by thread: RE: The Millennium Hoax
- Next by thread: RE: The Millennium Hoax