Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: The New Millennium Hoax[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: The New Millennium Hoax
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:10:42 -0600
You're missing my point. The real point is that we are using Dennis' scheme. His scheme didn't count on a year zero. Year zero has not, to date, magically appeared out of nowhere, except perhaps in the minds of Madison Avenue. THERE IS NO YEAR ZERO. The dawning of Jan. 1, 2000 simply means that 1,999 years have passed since day one of our calendar (minus about two weeks back in the 1700s, don't forget). -----Original Message----- From: Swingle, Mark [mailto:Mark.Swingle(--nospam--at)dgs.ca.gov] Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 10:40 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: Re: The New Millennium Hoax It is time for the year zero to stand up and be counted!
- Prev by Subject: RE: The New Millennium Hoax
- Next by Subject: New Risa 3d for windows
- Previous by thread: RE: The New Millennium Hoax
- Next by thread: Another Holiday Side Topic - Hubble Telescope Upgrade