Re: The Millennium Hoax

Rex Donahey wrote:

> Wow!  I thought this stupid debate was over.  Please take this argument to a
> Yahoo board.

Are you kidding? We're engineers! We couldn't stop if we wanted to!

Hearing this discussion reminds me of when I was in a marketing class
when I was in MBA school.  Some guy in the class was going on and on
about some meaningless bit of minutia, boring everyone else to death.
The professor looked at him and said "Engineer, right?"