Another Holiday Side Topic - Hubble Telescope Upgrade

I find it interesting that NASA upgraded the Hubble Telescope with a new "space
qualified" chip based on the Intel 486 processor.  I was also amused by the NASA
spokesman saying something to the effect that Hubble doesn't do Windows.  Sounds
like NASA's budget restraints have resulted in a "fit-for-purpose" solution.

Regards,

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo