Re: The Millennium Hoax

Dear all,

The one thing that everyone has forgotten regarding the millennium is
that during the conversion from the julian calendar to the gregorian
calendar (I think I have it going the correct way) there were 11 days
dropped and to make things worse, different countries did this
conversion at different times.  The Smithsonian magazine had a nice
article about it, but I have passed it on to my sister.  Now not only
can engineers argue about 1 BC versus 0 AD we can argue about when
January 1 really occurs.

Food for thought.

Patrick Rodgers