RE: The Millennium Hoax (& Foucault's Pendulum)

I want to go on record, Michael, as saying that I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED
"Foucault's Pendulum"! Would that there were more writing of that kind (and
writers to write it) going on today in the place of the mind-hash that we
suffer through.

That you brought up "Foucault's Pendulum" in context of this conversation is
just one more reason to be continually impressed with you as an intellect.

BTW, I have used "Foucault's Pendulum" on numerous occasions to "do battle"
with those in my conservative camp of friends who are extremely into
"conspiracy theories." They smugly believe that they are privy to some new
fount of knowledge about the way the world works, but I point out that the
same tired old theories are dragged out of the cellar every hundred years or
so like clockwork, and that their thinking is hardly original!

Regards to all an Happy Penultimate Year Of The Millenium!