Shortwave Radio and other hobbies

I have had an interest in Shortwave Radio and Scanning for many years now (since building my first Knight Kit back in the late 50's and early 60's). I was wondering if there are any others out there with similar interests who would like to discuss this topic outside of the listservice.
Please send me a private email at the address below if you want to be included. I'll up together a group list and send the list to each of you who responds.

Here are a few of my other interests. If you are interested, I'll try to organize different groups for outside discussions on any of these topics (not associated with SEA International).

4x4 - Four-Wheeling (not wood posts)
Guitars - (electric / acoustic, historic / collector, homemade, etc)
Blues and Fingerstyle Guitar
Astronomy
Homebuilding (the how to's for maintaining our own homes - may be a SEA Int thing)
Woodworking
Dogs (any breeds)
Science Fiction (Books and Movies)

If you have any particular interests and want to find others of similar mind, send me a post and I'll try to coordinate groups with common interests.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
(208) 361-5447 Efax