Re: The Millennium Hoax

"Caldwell, Stan" wrote:
I therefore advocate celebrating the New Millennium on July 1, 2000.  Just don't tell the Democrats, because three parties would truly be excessive!
Best suggestion yet - guess that makes me a democrat!

Actually, half way between midnight 1/1/00 and midnight 1/1/01, is approximately midnight 7/2/00.  Now, who was it that said engineers had no sense of humor and tended to be obsessive?

Phil