CAD steel book and software

     Anyone looking for steel detailing software can order "Steel Detailing in CAD Format" by Kamel A. Zayat from Hamiltonbook.com

     I just got a copy and installed the two discs included and the details are excellent.  It is not as extensive as Standard Handbook of Structural Details......by Morton Newman since it only covers steel but an $89.95 book and software for $3.95 is worth it.  The item number is 908762.  I'm not a salesman for the company (hmm ;-) just thought you might want to look into it if you need it.

Greg