Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CAD steel book and software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CAD steel book and software
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:18:08 -0600
Anyone looking for steel detailing software can order "Steel Detailing in CAD Format" by Kamel A. Zayat from Hamiltonbook.com
I just got a copy and installed the two discs included and the details are excellent. It is not as extensive as Standard Handbook of Structural Details......by Morton Newman since it only covers steel but an $89.95 book and software for $3.95 is worth it. The item number is 908762. I'm not a salesman for the company (hmm ;-) just thought you might want to look into it if you need it.
- Prev by Subject: Re: cable supported structures
- Next by Subject: RE: Cal Poly
- Previous by thread: Re: LA Forensic Engineering Tech Group meeting (correction)
- Next by thread: free graphing software