free graphing software

     I download a program from the government that was 25MB - had to wipe out the recycle bin to get it in there and then there was no self install file.  So I deleted the whole thing and went looking for something better at zdnet.co.uk (you'll have to do a search if you don't have it bookmarked).  The program is called Mathgv16 and does 2D and 3D Cartesian and polar.  If all you want is a graph of a function then it is super simple.  You can zoom, define the bitmaps or by pixels.  Nice program.

Greg