Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
free graphing software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: free graphing software
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:57:24 -0600
I download a program from the government that was 25MB - had to wipe out the recycle bin to get it in there and then there was no self install file. So I deleted the whole thing and went looking for something better at zdnet.co.uk (you'll have to do a search if you don't have it bookmarked). The program is called Mathgv16 and does 2D and 3D Cartesian and polar. If all you want is a graph of a function then it is super simple. You can zoom, define the bitmaps or by pixels. Nice program.
- Prev by Subject: RE: FOUNDATIONS: Need Reference to Article in ENR(?) Re Foundation Underpinning Technology
- Next by Subject: FREE Seismic Load Spreadsheet
- Previous by thread: CAD steel book and software
- Next by thread: Sun at perihelion