Re: Sun at perihelion

"The code's not been invented yet that could eliminate stupidity and sin."

In the new millennium (I mean those calendar pages after Jan 1, 2000) Our Building Code will Boldly Go Where No Code Has Gone Before!  There will be a new chapter on Solar Wind.

The not limited to good is the prospect that consensus is a long line, with the practicing engineer SEAOC member at the end of it.  "We all know the bear eats the last one in line."

James Bela

Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM        /        The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Bear Itself"        /        "We're All Subducting In This Together"