Re: We need more Testimoney, too.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: We need more Testimoney, too.
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 20:43:01 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Why do EXPERT$ need pointers? $how Me The Te$tiMoney!
If pointers are outlawed, only Expert Witnesses will have lawyers!
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM
/ The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
Jim Warne wrote:
> Subject: LA Forensic Engineering Tech Group meeting (correction)
> The correct announcement is presented below:
> Subject: POINTERS ON EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONEY
Really sorry I can't make the meeting. Would like to know how to increase my Expert
Witness TESTIMONEY. I'm sure it's much easier to make than DESIGNMONEY.
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- Re: We need more Testimoney, too.
- From: Jim Warne
- Prev by Subject: Re: We need more Testimoney, too.
- Next by Subject: We sell SAP2000
- Previous by thread: Re: We need more Testimoney, too.
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Engineering Software