Re: We need more Testimoney, too.

Why do EXPERT$ need pointers?  $how Me The Te$tiMoney!

  If pointers are outlawed, only Expert Witnesses will have lawyers!

James Bela

Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM        /        The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself"        /        "We're All Subducting In This Together"

Jim Warne wrote:

> Subject: LA Forensic Engineering Tech Group meeting (correction)
> The correct announcement is presented below:
>
> Subject: POINTERS ON EXPERT WITNESS TESTIMONEY

Really sorry I can't make the meeting. Would like to know how to increase my Expert
Witness TESTIMONEY. I'm sure it's much easier to make than DESIGNMONEY.

Jim Warne
Vancouver, BC
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org