Re: Report on Wood Diaphragm Issues

MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com writes:

<< But is the difference really only a few hundred dollars. Last time I
looked, KEYLAT had a monthly fee that was required to use the program. Has
that changed?

They have two options One is an outright purchase the other is a lease. but
the lease includes free upgrades, I think. Woodworks charges 40% of original
cost for upgrade. So I was told .
And believe me I want to pay as little as possible for either of the two. If
this code was workable manually reasonably fast I would still keep doing it
by hand. That's why I'm looking for someone who has worked with or tested
both programs so that I can make an intelligent decision.
Andrew .