Re: Wood Fire Rated Wall Assembly F'c reduction

However, I can't find the exact reduction in NDS.  The closest thing I get is:

NDS Table 2.3.4 -Temperature Factor, Ct for bending can be adjusted to 1.0, 0.8, 0.7 when T <100, <125, <150 degrees respectively.

Is the requirement hidden in NDS somewhere else?

Thank

Sam