Anchor Bolt Straightening

I have some 1 1/2 inch diameter anchor bolts with a 10 inch projection that
became skewed during concrete pouring.  They support a very large vertical pump.
The field would like to straighten the bolts by heating and bending.  My first
reaction was "no way" but then I remembered that we use to make L and J bolts by
heating and there was a recent thread on beam straightening by heating.  Any
restrictions, cautions, or suggestions you can think of for heating and bending
anchor bolts?  What would be the optimum temperature?  I assume the maximum
temperature to be 1300 F per AISC LRFD manual.  The bolts are headed bolts made
with standard A36 stock.

Thomas Hunt
Fluor Daniel