Roger McCarthy: Failure Analysis Associates

Roger McCarthy is known as the "master of disaster."  Failure Analysis Associates has studied many of the major national disasters.  Come listen how things sometimes go so terribly wrong.  What makes a disaster.

James Bela

Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM        /        The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself"        /        "We're All Subducting In This Together"

The Business Journal-News Talk 750 KXL Power Breakfast Series
The Power Breakfast Series, sponsored by HR Northwest, US West DEX and US Bank, is an informal
talk-show-style gathering that emphasizes audience interaction with a different guest speaker each month. All
Power Breakfasts are staged at the Benson Hotel from 7:30-9 a.m. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the
door. Reserved tables of 10 with priority seating may be purchased for $200. Power Breakfast dates are:

January 7

     Roger McCarthy, chairman, Failure Analysis Associates
     Price per seat is $20
     Price per table of 10 is $200