Outlook 2000 Question

Help!  Since December 29, I have not been able to delete any emails from my
Inbox.  When I try to delete any, I get an error message that tells me my
"Outlook.pst" file is corrupted, and to quit all mail enabled applications
and use the Inbox Repair Tool.  Maybe I've been hit by a virus, but I can
not locate the Inbox Repair Tool anywhere.  Does anyone out there know of a
solution?

Thanks,
Alan Howell
Project Manager
Qualico Steel Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 149
Webb, AL  36376
Phone 334-793-1290
Fax     334-702-1118
email  ahowell(--nospam--at)qualicosteel.com