From: Alan Howell [mailto:ahowell(--nospam--at)qualicosteel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 4:36 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Outlook 2000 Question

Help!  Since December 29, I have not been able to delete any emails from my
Inbox.  When I try to delete any, I get an error message that tells me my
"Outlook.pst" file is corrupted, and to quit all mail enabled applications
and use the Inbox Repair Tool.  Maybe I've been hit by a virus, but I can
not locate the Inbox Repair Tool anywhere.  Does anyone out there know of a
solution?