RE: Anchor Bolt Straightening

Dennis,

I will keep this in mind for future reference.  Our current problem is that the
equipment baseplate has a large circular anchor bolt pattern and the equipment
will not fit over the bolts.

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt
---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/AV/FD/FluorCorp on 01/04/2000 02:54

"SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> on 01/04/2000 02:44:49 PM