Re: Report on Wood Diaphragm Issues

"George Richards, P.E." wrote:

<snip>

Finally increase increase increase your fees. A newspaper (WSJ) reported the
other day that some guys carving punch ice for parties pull down $250,000 a
year!

I'll drink to that!  Redundant Fee Factor!  Either increase your fees or increase your freeze.  That's one way to carve out a niche.  Probably no worries about punching shear failure, as all the evidence melts.  Of course, once some lawyer or expert witness discovers Liabilla Tea . . . could be a real pain in the ice!

James Bela

Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM        /        The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Carve But Beer Itself"        /        "We're All Subducting In This Together"

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org