Re: Robot 97 ???

Dave,

We have also been reviewing various structural packages,
specifically those that handle Canadian codes.

In addition to Robot97, I would recommend looking at RISA3D
(which has been discussed frequently on the list) as well as SAFI
(www.safi.com). Both have good graphics, Canadian codes and
reporting, with cost that will be in the range you require.

I have received a demo of Robot97 but have not had a chance to
review it yet so I can't comment on it's capabilities.

I would be interested in your comments on these packages if you
decide to give them a look.

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.

================================
Mark McCormick, P. Eng.