Re: Wood Species in North CA

Roger:
Oops!  you caught me.  NAFTA aside, I did not intend to include Canadian
lumber.  Delete the "north" and use the values for lumber graded under the
WCLIB or WWPA rules.  My oldtimers disease had me remembering back to the days
in the last century when the UBC combined the Doulas Fir-Larch and Douglas Fir
Larch (north) in the same table entry as opposed to lumber from your area.

Thanks for the catch,

Bob