RE: Comparison of RAM Advanse and SAP 2000

Dear Mark Rodgers,

Why don't you have a look at STRAP software. This is
much easier to work. literally there is no need to
learn any commands and it fully supports GUI.

It is more reliable and has better features than any
software at present.

you can get the information from www.atirsoft.com

with best regards.

M.R. Reddy