RE: CD-RW Backup

You can also try Retrospect Desktop by Dantz Development.  (Web site is
www.dantz.com...at that is what I recall)  Retrospect was originally only a
Mac based product (I have been using it for many years), but is now
available for WinTel machines as well.  In addition, you can add "clients"
(both Mac and PC) to allow backup of other computers across a network.  It
DOES support CD-R/RW as well as disk (as in a billion floppies per HD), Zip
& Jazz disks, and tape.  It is not too pricey...I purchased it for my Dad
for about $160.  And I do know that it supports CD-R/RW since that is what
he used to backup.  It is a very good program.

Hope this helps.