Where Can I Find the: "SE Review Manual" By Yousef & Mehrdad

I sent this earlier but got a funky error message saying something about
undeliverable so I'm sending it again;  I apologize if this is the second
time its on the list:

Almost a year ago there was some discussion on this list regarding the
aforementioned reference (in the subject header).  Does anybody know who
publishes this book, where it can be purchased, other necessary info (phone,
fax, web site, etc...) ?

It seemed that a lot of folks thought it was a great book for SE exam
preparation.  If anybody could shed some light on the issue it would be
appreciated.

Thanks
robert.rogers(--nospam--at)woolpert.com

Robert ~ Structural Department (TR Service Line) - Dayton

<<application/ms-tnef>>