Guidelines now available

Dear SEAINT list members:

Recently Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) Professional Practice Committee (PPC) published the "Recommended Guidelines for the Practice of Structural Engineering in California."

Last weekend I had a chance to review this practice guideline. In summary, I like to say it is an excellent document that every practicing engineer should own. ICBO, has done a good job printing it in a simple and easy to understand format.

The guidelines sells for $25 and if you are an ICBO member, you can get it for $15. At that price, it is a deal.

On our web site, you will find a link to the ICBO's Structural On-line Store. The link is on the left side navigation bar.

Our web site is at http://www.seaint.org

Thank you.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT