Re: Retaining wall computer program

I am using TEDDS for almost all the Structural Design and Calculation. TEDDS is very flexible and powerful. I like it especially for that it is open to the user so that you can always meet your special requirements. Of course, it can design retaining wall as it can be used for any structural design. TEDDS has already included this in its library. You can use, copy, modify and create any design you want. As soon as the calculation is finished, you get the design document in high quality, and you can reuse it to save much time. The document can include the design details, sketch and code references.

The web site is http://www.cscworld.com, there is a free demo CD available too.

Regards,

Shilin

Get free personalized email from USA.com at http://mail.usa.com