RE: submit code questions on seismology web page

Dennis,

I don't think Martin intended anything other than a friendly reminder.   That is
what I took it as, and I appreciate Martin letting us know.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel

"SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> on 01/10/2000 12:25:51 PM