Re: Home Plumbing Problem--not a structural related

I recently had all the old galvanized water supply pipes replaced in my
house due to low water pressure/flow.  I saw some of the pipes which
were removed, and they were so clogged with deposits that the clear
diameter inside was smaller than a pencil.  The deposits also looked
about as hard as 5000 psi concrete, so removing them with chemical
treatment might take a long time.

I would recommend getting rid of the problem once and for all, and just
replace the pipes.

Good luck,
Rick Burch