Re: submit code questions on seismology web page

    Genlemen
    I also do not know Mr Martin Johnson; in fact I also do not know Mr.
Dennis Wish, who from what I have been reading on this website has devoted a
great deal of time and efforts to get some sort of resolution to this issue.
    Mr Johnson's e-mail gives the appearance that he is interested in
addressing this issue.
    Mr Wish, rightfully frustrated, commented that Mr. Martin should clear
the "backlog of unresolved questions" as Mr Wish put it.  It seems only fair,
and
Mr. Martin therefore owes an explanation as to why this backlog of unresolved
questions remain, before inviting even more questions.
    Just a fair comment !
    George Hakim