Re: Concrete flat slab strengthening

DEAR SIR,

I am user of POLYPROPYLENE Fiber successfully in Turkey. Infact I donot have
any test reports about non shrink effect of FIBERMESH.

But my personnel experience showed me that it reduces bleeding water.
Therefore it kept concrete non shrink.

As far as I know, concrete shrinks because of water bleeding and fast
evaporation. therefore people uses curing agent or wet blankets to keep
water inside. Fibermesh makes homogenous gravel distribution and not let to
gravels sink bottom of the concrete while it is plastic phase.

This mechanism provide us less bleeding and low water lost. Therefore you
can reduce the shrink effects where coming from settlement and bleeding. Of
course to reach better results, you should use cure products to cover
concrete against evaporation of water. This is one of the main reason to use
FIBERMESH.

On the other hand, PP fibers also reduces shrinkage cracks. When concrete
turn into hardened state from plastic phase, (in three hours period) the
resistance for carrying inland loads power not enough to inland strength.
Therefore it cracks. Fibers helps to concrete to carry inland strengths
better during hardened state.