From: Murat ERBAS [mailto:merbas(--nospam--at)garanti.net.tr]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 1:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Concrete flat slab strengthening

On the other hand, PP fibers also reduces shrinkage cracks. When concrete
turn into hardened state from plastic phase, (in three hours period) the
resistance for carrying inland loads power not enough to inland strength.
Therefore it cracks. Fibers helps to concrete to carry inland strengths
better during hardened state.