RE: Guidelines now available

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Most of the guideline address the issues that are not specific to any particular state. Therefore, I would say that it is quite applicable to other states as well as other countries. What is interesting is that it has some good answers to many threads that we have seen on this list server. Such as:

1. Our obligations to the Client
2. Duty to Disclose
3. Structural Observations
4. Peer Review
5. Ethics
6. Contracts and Compensations

and any more.

My compliments to SEAOC Professional Practices Committee!

Shafat