Re: Re-using steel structures in very cold climates

I did an equipment skid to be installed in Uzbekistan (spelling?), and A36
steel would not meet the ductility specs.

This may not have direct application, but it resulted in additional
material costs to the equipment/skid supplier.

Maybe our Canadian friends can help us here.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561