RE: Steel Fibers

We have used Xorex steel fibers by Novocan on a 1,500,000 -squre feet
Facility with excellent results.
The slab loadings where from vehicular loading to various tools and
equipment.

Desi Kiss
The Austin Company
Irvine, Ca.
----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 01/12/2000 08:32 AM -----

                    "Polhemus,
                    Bill"                 To:     "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    <wlpolhemus@sb        cc:
                    infra.com>            Subject:     RE: Steel Fibers

                    01/12/2000
                    08:22 AM
                    Please respond
                    to seaint

We speced them on a building floor for a medical waste disposal
incinerator.
They were seen to be the only viable solution to the fact that high-load
rubber tire front end loaders would be operating on the floor with metal
blade "scoops". The manufacturer of the fibers was Dramix, I believe.