Fwd: TOPPING OUT tradition!!

Attention  SEAINT:

Does any one have the answer to the following?

Bob  Johnson
SEAOI
NCSEA

Please respond  to

jeff(--nospam--at)worldstallest.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hello, Bob...

Could you briefly answer the enclosed?  I know this tradition goes back
centuries, but I can't lay my hands on the answer right away -- its
buried somewhere in my office.

I'd like to use this letter and your reply on our letters page.

Happy New Year...

- j

--
---