Re: Salaries

Bill, That is a different subject I would like to get into a little later.
Actually, I was being a little sarcastic.  Make on some and lose on some.
These are super custom homes, lot's of gingerbread, and junk to design for.
Fees here are tough to draw, and some of the competition is.......well, like I
say, another subject.