Re: Salaries

You can also check out NSPE's web site.  They have the results of their
salary survey on the site.  To get any real valuable info, you do have to
pay for it but you can get it immediately (i.e. pay by credit card on the
web site).  I believe this service is available for non-members as well,
but you might have to pay more as a non-member.

Hope this helps,

Scott