Demolition, Tendons, Post-Tensioned Parking Deck

Now we're really getting into details...

Does anyone out there know about the lubricants which were used in the
early 70's?  The plan is to separate the tendons and rebar during
demolition, and to dispose (land fill) of the concrete as "clean" material.

Someone raised the question if the lubricants would be an unacceptable
contaminant to the concrete.  My position is that any escaped lubricant
would be essentially encapsulated within the concrete.  Can anyone offer
additional enlightenment.

Thank you,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
1724 Beaver Pond Rd.