Re: Dynamic Analysis Question

Ben,

In general, I think the coupled analysis would be the more realistic.
However, there are many potentail pitfalls which could have introduced
extra conservatism into the combined model (e.g., eccentricities) and the
solution details (e.g., modal combination method).  Without knowing the
specific details, no one can say for sure which one of your results is the
most realistic.

Walter Sawruk
EQE International, Inc.
Shillington, PA