Claret Heider, an honor to work with

Note to those who don't know Claret Heider:

Claret is a true hero of the seismic code development process.  She works
for the BSSC and is the glue that has kept the NIBS, BSSC, FEMA, USGS,
(other initials), all the volunteers, the technocrats, and the bureaucrats
together.
*	She provides the grease on the wheels when required.
*	And the gentle reminder (kick in the pants) when memory fails.

If there were 100 more of her in Washington, D.C., the Federal bureaucracy
would run like a Swiss watch at a Timex price.  Thanks, Claret!

Regards,
Harold Sprague