Re: Buscovich Appointed to the Ca. Bldg Stds Commission

Congrats to Pat.  This is just a continuation of Pat's long history of public
service to our profession  He has served as SEAONC president, on the SEAOC
board, as a San Francisco Code Advisory Committee Member and later Building
Inspection Commission vice-president. The Governor made an excellent choice!