AutoCAD-Word problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AutoCAD-Word problem
- From: "Jelena Bleiziffer" <jelena(--nospam--at)bleiziffer.hr>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:27:04 +0100
Is it possible to keep the lineweights when inserting AutoCAD drawings into a Word document?
The other problem I have when doing the same is that text (especially the one on the dimension lines) isn't in the same place as in AutoCAD drawing.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural Engineering
- Next by Subject: Re: AutoCAD-Word problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind Some, Lose Sum - Wind Governed...???????
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCAD-Word problem