Re: AutoCAD-Word problem

Jelena -

I don't use M$ Wurd (much), but I assume you're importing it as an
OLE object rather than as a graphic?  That seems to be the default
on this version of Wurd.

You could try exporting the acad drawing as a graphic
(WMF is a raster format, I believe, and *should* be semi-infinitely
rescalable.  JPEG & BMP are both, obviously, bitmapped & will
define the limit on your resolution).  Then, you can import the
graphic as a picture.

HTH,

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu