RE: Visqueen under slab in Arizona

That is why I mentioned the finish sensitivity.  As the rest of the country
moves to VOC compliant adhesives, it may be a concern.  The new generation
of VOC compliant glues are much better than they were a few years ago.  The
VOC compliant glues, can tolerate some degree of water / vapor exposure
(otherwise how could you shampoo or steam clean the carpets).

It needs to be discussed with the manufacturer, or just use the vapor
barrier.

Regards,
Harold Sprague