Re: AutoCAD-Word problem

In our office we have a printer driver for AutoCAD that allows
"plotting" to a .wfm file (windows metafile). The .wmf can then
be imported into MSWord or other program as a picture, maintaining
all line weights, text fonts & positions, etc. as from a plot.

Simply cutting and pasting from AutoCAD just gets the screen image
into the document, which is never what I want.

Mark Ketchum - San Francisco