RE: (Blank "Subject" LIne and "From" Lin

One thing that I liked about AOL is that for a long time they kept me stocked
with floppies.  Now I have more coasters (CD-ROM's) than I know what to do
with.

AOL took the lessons that Gillette Safety Razor Company taught many years
ago (and which M$ picked up on), --- give away the razor so that you can sell
blades, and worked it to perfection.

BTW, it looks as if Compuserve is assimilating AOL's practices --- a response
to Frank McClure's original message that I sent on Saturday still has not
reached the list.  Now, if Time-Warner does the same thing, bye-bye
Time-Warner!  (Of course, sympathy for Traitor Jane Fonda is not one of my
great, or even minor, concerns.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona