Em forces and tie downs in wood frame design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Em forces and tie downs in wood frame design
- From: John Buchanan <buchengr(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:51:13 -0800
I understand there is a group of engineers who are proposing the use of Em forces for all tie down forces in light wood frame construction.
How does the design community feel about this issue?
- Prev by Subject: Re: effective flange width for concrete box girder
- Next by Subject: Employment Opportunity
- Previous by thread: Re: hardee boards
- Next by thread: Improving Construction Practices